Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREDICTIONS

Go down

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREDICTIONS Empty BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREDICTIONS

Post  OneMD Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:38 am

I think Florida wins this game. Both offenses will cause trouble at first but the gator d will adjust. oklahoma like the rest of those overrated big 12 teams seem to play a "canada rules" style defense or "canada 7 on 7" as its also known. oklahoma forgets its recent history and how lucky they are to be in this game. that cornerback calling out tebow aint helping them. especially since tebows strength is physical running. the combination of that guys size and his position plus tebow and meyer probably zeroing in on him equals lots of chances to get steam rolled. oklahoma played west virginia last year in a bowl and pat white, a running quarterback destroyed them. dont know where the arrogance comes from but they might be wide eyed and blank faced in the second quarter.

OneMD

Back to top Go down

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREDICTIONS Empty Re: BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREDICTIONS

Post  OneMD Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Florida wins but it was alot closer than i expected. I thought OK would get beat pretty badly but they had a chance to win and their defense played good pysical denfense. I was suprised those things happened but Ok is just as good as Florida. In my unbiased opinion, USC should have been in there against florida or after seeing what utah did to alabama, i would like to see a game between USC and utah. All in all i cant complain. I think florida deserved the title.

MY top 5 final rankings
1. Florida
2. USC
3. Utah
4.Texas
5.Oklahoma I guess

OneMD

Back to top Go down