Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship week spreads and predictions

2 posters

Go down

Championship week spreads and predictions Empty Championship week spreads and predictions

Post  OneMD Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Championship week is upon us as we have big games in the Big 12, ACC, and SEC.

Colorado vs. Texas
Colorado heads into this game at 10-2. Texas is 9-3. Colorado suffered 2 upset losses at the beginning of the year but have rebounded to get back into their 7th straight Big 12 Title game. They are playing strongly right now and Coach Roken Flo's record speaks for itself - 2 National Championships, 6 Big 12 titles blah blah blah. Texas started the season in even worse shape but rebounded in conference play with a 7-1 record. Unfortunately that loss came against this Colorado team in blowout fashion. I will start the line at +20 for Texas.

Prediction
Take Colorado and the points as this one wont be closer than 3 touchdowns. CU 56 - UT 21

OneMD

Back to top Go down

Championship week spreads and predictions Empty Re: Championship week spreads and predictions

Post  rps21 Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm

the site is tight MD!

for the record, south carolina got a later cover TD to end a 35-14 to loss to auburn. the line was 24.5. sorry to all the tiger supporters who lost money because of me Sad

rps21

Back to top Go down

Championship week spreads and predictions Empty thanks man

Post  OneMD Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 am

Damn those late cover scores! I'm glad you like it. Once we open it up I am gonna need to put content almost daily but we can all put stuff. It should be great and if you got suggestions or stuuf you want to see on here then let me know. 24.5 is eyepopping but the oddsmakers were close.

OneMD

Back to top Go down

Championship week spreads and predictions Empty Re: Championship week spreads and predictions

Post  OneMD Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 am

Well there goes my dreams of a perfect record. Texas covers the spread as Colorado wins but only by 13. My record after 1 game is 0-1. Thanks Colorado.

OneMD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down