Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's spice it up!

3 posters

Go down

Let's spice it up! Empty Let's spice it up!

Post  rps21 Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:46 pm

So what's the deal with all a bunch of these guys switching teams? Can't lie, it's kinda BS to the 1-loss teams that a couple of GMs jumped on with undefeated teams. If we get squeezed out of big bowls because of this, it would be pretty wrong. But why did everyone switch?

On another note, I like the computer is playing much more competitively. While their D still leaves something to be desired, their offense is much more potent than in the past. I was very concerned playing against Maryland the other night, when I was trailing mid-way through the 2nd quarter. I ended up pulling away with a blowout on a few 2nd half TAINTs, but I like the these games aren't automatic 114-0 games anymore...

rps21

Back to top Go down

Let's spice it up! Empty Re: Let's spice it up!

Post  DawgPoundHero Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I switched because I had an opportunity to get out of the big east, which is a joke of a conference. Suppose 5 teams all had one loss, and of those 5 teams one of them was from the big east. It is almost guaranteed that the big east team will be at the bottom because the conference is so weak. I was sick of having that one loss team and at times being ranked behind teams that i beat because of my conference. Also I am from Ohio and the Buckeyes are my team.

On your next point I definately agree, the new settings do make things more competetive when playing the computer. I gave up 3 TDs on INTs last week. It is a little frustrating when a linebacker does a 5 yard super jump to intercept or deflect my pass but its better than just running up the score every game. As for defense, well I think it has become a bit of a joke. Linebackers bouncing off QBs and RBs on almost every play, QBs having ridiculous passing precision, so I just super sim to save myself the frustration.

EDIT: Just thought of another reason to leave the big east, look at stephenJ's situation. I think at one point he was ranked at #3 or #4 and has dropped to #7. He has remained undefeated yet drops in rank because other conferences provide a better strength of schedule. If UCLA, Miami, and Pitt were all to go undefeated we all know who would get the shaft in this situation.

DawgPoundHero

Back to top Go down

Post  rps21 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

it's too bad...since it's only a VIDEO GAME, that we couldn't get a playoff option. that would be AWESOME.

rps21

Back to top Go down

Let's spice it up! Empty Team switches

Post  Supersonny2 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 am

I ended up taking Texas Tech since OneMD wanted to move to USC. Didn't even realize they were undefeated at the time. Not that it will matter, Roken will most likely smoke me in the Big 12 title game.

Supersonny2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum