Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PreGame Press Conference vs Colorado

2 posters

Go down

PreGame Press Conference vs Colorado Empty PreGame Press Conference vs Colorado

Post  javelina94 Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Reporter 1: Coach Javelina, how do you feel about your team coming into this game versus Colorado??

Coach Javelina: Well we played a tough team in Auburn last week where our defense had to step up a little more. Our quarterback is a 1st year starter and he is still getting the jitters out. I feel very strong about my defense coming into this game. I just need a little more production out of my offensive line and quarterback.

Reporter 2: Well Roken Flo lost a close game to Bearfan's UCLA Bruins team last week. What do you think this game will be determined by??

Coach Javelina: We have played Roken in previous years and we are familiar with his style of play. Turnovers are the key to the game. The team that has the fewest turnovers will most likely come out on top. Roken is a very good coach and is working with alot over there in Boulder. I think it will be a great game.

Reporter 3: Well you speak about your quarterback play. Is there any thought about taking Travis Lane from his redshirt??

Coach Javelina: Well we have thought about it but we feel that Brown will give us the best chance to win at this point and time. Travis is still learning the system and he is poised for greatness. But we feel Brown puts us in the best position at this moment and time.

javelina94

Back to top Go down

PreGame Press Conference vs Colorado Empty Re: PreGame Press Conference vs Colorado

Post  OneMD Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:17 pm

standing on the podium and answering questions. i love it bro! its been hard for me to get on here lately and keep up with the site everyday like i want to but i love reading others contributions. good shite.

OneMD

Back to top Go down