Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slightly new format...

2 posters

Go down

Slightly new format... Empty Slightly new format...

Post  rps21 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 am

I don't know what you guys think, but I mentioned something to Roken that I think we can all get behind. I love looking forward to the SEC championship game when I get to play Donksta. I also love the opening weeks of the season playing a bunch of other guys. And also pray to play another user in the the last bowl game.

I love that we've made the cpu tougher...but unless we make them crazy good, they shouldn't win more than a very small sliver of the time. It's the user games that makes this dynasty fun. What do you guys think about playing all 4 non-conference games against the other users? (Unless you have a user in your conference, then I guess you could choose to play only 3). Bearfan and Javelina have pretty much been locked into their national title since before week 5, and that's fine. But what if everyone had 3 user games early, to flesh things out...and then in the last week of the season, one final user game to give people one last crack? I just think it would be tremendously fun...

rps21

Back to top Go down

Slightly new format... Empty I agree with you

Post  Bearfan3417 Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 am

This makes alot of sense to me and I will help you bring it up at our offseason tonight. This is coming from the guy who has been locked up for the nationaly championship game for most of the year so you know I mean it. This would make the year alot less predictable and make it so a team that loses early can still have a shot later on.

Bearfan3417

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum