Champion*s League online dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many recruits have you signed already????

5 posters

Go down

How many recruits have you signed already???? Empty How many recruits have you signed already????

Post  Bearfan3417 Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 am

Can any of you beat my haul so far?? I have signed 4 4 stars already, including a power running back with A- speed. What has everybody got so far????

Bearfan3417

Back to top Go down

How many recruits have you signed already???? Empty Re: How many recruits have you signed already????

Post  rps21 Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 pm

i got the no.5 OLB...but he was the one i wanted, even more than the higher rated ones...so i can deal with that, so far.

rps21

Back to top Go down

How many recruits have you signed already???? Empty Re: How many recruits have you signed already????

Post  OneMD Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 am

Damn 4 already. I signed a 4 star DE with decent size speed.

OneMD

Back to top Go down

How many recruits have you signed already???? Empty Rough year for ASU

Post  Supersonny2 Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 am

Thus far the Sun Devils haven't signed a single recruit although we're in the running for a lot of great talent.

Supersonny2

Back to top Go down

Post  OneMD Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 am

Michigan State signs another 4 star! A 6'5" 228lb athlete. I aint worried about ASU. They will have another good class as usual.

OneMD

Back to top Go down

Post  rps21 Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 pm

The Tigers just signed 2 5-star players...and we are leading on just about every other player on our board, and most of them are top 100 talent, including the top 2 QBs (in my opinion). this class my be loaded.

rps21

Back to top Go down

Post  STEPHENjHAWKING Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Pitt grabbed two top o-lineman and somehow got an A+ speed receiver out of South Carolina

STEPHENjHAWKING

Back to top Go down

How many recruits have you signed already???? Empty Red Raiders

Post  Supersonny2 Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 pm

The Red Raiders have gotten some much needed improvement this offseason. Adding one of the top defensive tackles in the nation, and also a 5 star junior college transfer at middle linebacker. Sources say the team is close to adding a 5 star caliber athlete which would be a definate need for them hopefully on the offensive side of the ball. While the team remains unbeaten the offense has had moments where it has struggled to get things moving.

Supersonny2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum